Monday, 17 December 2012

Daily Life Of A Sixth Grader


   
      The life of a sixth grader is definitely different from the life of a fifth or fourth grader, and all the years before that. As a sixth grader I have more responsibilities. There s harder tests, bigger projects, and a lot more independence. Sometimes I can feel stressed out or over worked, but for the most part I like it more, because I have more freedom.

      Even though I like sixth grade more, there are still some things that I miss from intermediate school. In sixth grade there are no more field trips and principal lunches. No more playgrounds and holiday parties, and I wish I still had those things. I love the fact that I’m getting older and have more privileges, but a part of me misses being a little kid. There were so many fun things that I used to do, that are no longer fun for me. Sometimes I’d give anything to be a three year old, with nothing to worry about, again.

      In sixth grade I have more responsibilities. In this time of year I have the most responsibilities of all. All my big projects are do right now, and I have a test in every class. This part of sixth grade I don’t like that much. My responsibilities haven’t just changed in the sense of getting my homework done. I also have to know my schedule, get to class on time, and take care of things in the morning. This is the part of sixth grade that can be stressful. 

      In sixth grade I feel like I have more freedom. Even though the freedom comes with responsibility, I enjoy it a lot. I remember when I had  to walk with my class everywhere, and now I get to walk alone. I love having that extra independence. Being in middle school definitely feels a lot different than being in intermediate school.

      I may miss being a three year old girl, but I’m growing up and there is nothing I can do. At the same time I may wish I could grow up faster, but I have to wait. Things may be hard at times, but life's tuff. And I may love the things that happen along the way. What I’m trying to say is, I shouldn't take the privileges I have for granted, and though things may be hard at times, I should  be thankful for those privileges. 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't really understand your claim clearly. But I still think you did a good job adding your opinion into your paragraphs.I also liked how you stated the good things and the bad things about being in 6 grade.

    ReplyDelete