End of Semester Evaluation
I think I did well this final choreography project unit.
In this unit, I discovered that I worked well with others, and can find a solution when there are disagreements in the group, about myself.
I think I tried hard, but could of tried harder to contribute more to the group.
My favorite part about this unit was getting to perform, because it was so much fun to dress up and show what we learned to others.
I did well working with my group members, because I tried to have everyone get hat they wanted in the dance.
Performing in front of an audience was so much fun! I think I did good, but I could of been paying more attention to what dance was next and have more excitement.
Now give yourself a grade (1, 2, 3, or 4) for each of these categories, and a specific justification:
Participation 4 3 2 1 Why? 3, because I didn't contribute as much as I could of.
Effort 4 3 2 1 Why?
3, because I could of had more enthusiasm in the performance and smiled the whole time.
Group Work 4 3 2 1 Why?
4, I really tried to keep everyone happy, and get something they wanted in the dance.
Time Management 4 3 2 1 Why?
4, because we finished the dance really early and then were able to add more onto it.
Performance 4 3 2 1 Why?
3, because I think I did good, but I could of been paying more attention to what dance was next and have more excitement
My Goals:
My goals this semester in dance were:
1. Work on flexibility to be able to do the splits
2. Work on flexibility to be able to kick higher
3. Be better at push-ups
I could have worked harder to achieve my goals, because I didn't work on them much, and only improved on one.
My Goals:
My goals this semester in dance were:
1. Work on flexibility to be able to do the splits
2. Work on flexibility to be able to kick higher
3. Be better at push-ups
I could have worked harder to achieve my goals, because I didn't work on them much, and only improved on one.
Did you achieve your goals? Comment: I only improved one, push ups, meaning I didn't achieve very much.
Are you happy with your progress? Comment: I am happy with my push-ups, but wished I worked harder with the other two goals.
What will you continue to do to maintain / develop your progress? Comments: I will work mainly on the two goals I didn't accomplish, so I can accomplish them.
What was your favorite thing in dance semester?
Getting to perform.
What was the most important lesson you learned in dance this semester?
To be more outgoing, and not as shy.
No comments:
Post a Comment