4
Exemplary
Over 100% Involved in:
Discussion
Preparation
Creation
Practice
Performance
|
3
Satisfactory
85% Involved in:
Discussion
Preparation
Creation
Practice
Performance
|
2
Below Satisfactory
75% Involved in:
Discussion
Preparation
Creation
Practice
Performance
|
1
Unsatisfactory
65% Involved in:
Discussion
Preparation
Creation
Practice
Performance
|
0
Non-Participating
0-65% Involved in:
Discussion
Preparation
Creation
Practice
Performance
|
Preparation:
|
Group Evaluation
|
Self Evaluation
|
Total
|
Teacher Evaluation
|
Music Choice in on Time
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
| |
Printed Lyrics in on Time
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
0
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
Class Work:
|
Group Evaluation
|
Self Evaluation
|
Total
|
Teacher Evaluation
|
On Task /Focused/Helpful
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
| |
Offers Suggestions/Ideas
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
| |
Works Well With Others
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
| |
Uses Class Time Wisely
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
Performance:
|
Group Evaluation
|
Self Evaluation
|
Total
|
Teacher Evaluation
|
Knows Choreography
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
| |
Appearance
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
| |
Stage Presence/Smile/Focus
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
4 3 2 1 0
|
Comments- Self Evaluation:
- I tried hard to be on task, focused, and helpful to my group at all times.
- I also tried hard to offer suggestions, however I didn't end up offering very many.
- I knew the choreography, but was sometimes unable to do it due to mixing moves up or the dance going to fast.
- I smiled in the beginning and end of each dance, but did not smile in the middle.
- I sometimes played with my shorts by pulling them down, and my shirt came untied so I had to retie my shirt when I was to the side in popdanthology.
Comments- Group Evaluation:
- We used class time wisely by being on task, focused, and helpful the whole time.
- We all knew the choreography to our dance really well.
- For the most part we had good appearance and smiled, but some of us sometimes fidgeted with our clothes and stopped smiling.
No comments:
Post a Comment